Section 58 of GST – Utilisation of Fund as per GST Act. Check Details for GST Section 58 In this section you may find all details for Utilisation of Fund as per GST Act 2017. Detailed Analysis of GST Section 58 of GST Act 2017. We Provide Complete Details for All GST Section’s and In this article you may find all details for GST Section 58. Check Section Wise Analysis of GST Act 2017, Chapter Wise Analysis of GST All Sections. in this article you may find complete details regarding Section 58 of GST Act 2017 – Utilisation of Fund, gst all sections and definitions. Now Check more details from below…..
Section 58 of GST – Utilisation of Fund as per GST Act
(1) All sums credited to the Fund shall be utilised by the Government for the welfare of the consumers in such manner as may be prescribed.
(2) The Government or the authority specified by it shall maintain proper and separate account and other relevant records in relation to the Fund and prepare an annual statement of accounts in such form as may be prescribed in consultation with the Comptroller and Auditor-General of India.
Recommended Articles –
- When will GST be applicable – GST Bill Passed in Rajya Sabha
- GST Definition, Objective, Framework, Action Plan & GST Scope
- Filing of GST Returns, Revision of return, Short Filing of Return
- Returns Under GST, Returns Under Goods and Service Tax
- GST Registration – Procedure, Rules, Forms, Documents Required
- GST Rate – GST Rates in India, Worldwide GST Rates – Full Analysis
- GST Forms: Registration, Return Filing, Payment, Challan, Refund, Invoice
- System Requirements for Using the GST Portal (www.gst.gov.in)
- GST Registration Formats, Download GST Registration Forms
- HSN Code List, Find HSN Code for Your Business
- GST Login @gst.gov.in. Steps by Step Guide to Login at New GST Portal
- GST Registration last date, GST Enrolment schedule for your State 2017
- GST Due Dates: Return, Payment, Registration, TDS, TCS, Challan