Section 16 of IGST – Zero rated supply. Complete Details for IGST Section 16. Detailed Analysis of all Sections of IGST Act 2017. In this IGST Section you may find all details for Zero rated supply IGST Act 2017. Detailed Analysis of IGST Section 16 of Integrated goods & Service tax Act 2017. We Provide Complete Details for All IGST Section’s and In this article you may find all details for IGST Section 16. Check Section Wise Analysis of IGST Act 2017, Chapter Wise Analysis of IGST All Sections. in this article you may find complete details regarding Section 16 of IGST Act 2017 – Zero rated supply, IGST all sections and definitions. Now Check more details from below…..
Section 16 of IGST – Zero rated supply
(1) “zero rated supply” means any of the following supplies of goods or services or both, namely:–
- (a) export of goods or services or both; or
- (b) supply of goods or services or both to a Special Economic Zone developer or a Special Economic Zone unit.
(2) Subject to the provisions of sub-section (5) of section 17 of the Central Goods and Services Tax Act, credit of input tax may be availed for making zero-rated supplies, notwithstanding that such supply may be an exempt supply.
(3) A registered person making zero rated supply shall be eligible to claim refund under either of the following options, namely:–
- (a) he may supply goods or services or both under bond or Letter of Undertaking, subject to such conditions, safeguards and procedure as may be prescribed, without payment of integrated tax and claim refund of unutilised input tax credit; or
- (b) he may supply goods or services or both, subject to such conditions, safeguards and procedure as may be prescribed, on payment of integrated tax and claim refund of such tax paid on goods or services or both supplied,
in accordance with the provisions of section 54 of the Central Goods and Services Tax Act or the rules made thereunder.
Recommended Articles –
- When will GST be applicable – GST Bill Passed in Rajya Sabha
- GST Definition, Objective, Framework, Action Plan & GST Scope
- Filing of GST Returns, Revision of return, Short Filing of Return
- Returns Under GST, Returns Under Goods and Service Tax
- GST Registration – Procedure, Rules, Forms, Documents Required
- GST Rate – GST Rates in India, Worldwide GST Rates – Full Analysis
- GST Forms: Registration, Return Filing, Payment, Challan, Refund, Invoice
- System Requirements for Using the GST Portal (www.gst.gov.in)
- GST Registration Formats, Download GST Registration Forms
- HSN Code List, Find HSN Code for Your Business
- GST Login @gst.gov.in. Steps by Step Guide to Login at New GST Portal
- GST Registration last date, GST Enrolment schedule for your State 2017
- GST Due Dates: Return, Payment, Registration, TDS, TCS, Challan