Procedure for GST Registration in Bihar State for Existing VAT Dealers. Full Process of Enrollment in GST for Bihar State for existing VAT dealer. GST Registration Process in Bihar State for Old VAT, Sales Tax Dealers. GST Registration Last Date in Bihar State for Existing VAT, CST Dealers. Hi Friends in this article we provide complete details for how to register Bihar State old VAT Dealers at new GST Portal, How Bihar VAT Dealers Get Provision ID and Password for GST Registration etc. Now scroll down below n check more details for “Procedure for GST Registration in Bihar State for Existing VAT Dealers”
Check Procedure for GST Registration in Bihar State for old VAT Dealers. Bihar existing dealers GST Registration Procedure. Full Process of Enrollment in GST for Bihar for existing VAT dealer. GST Registration Process in Bihar for Old VAT, Sales Tax Dealers. GST Registration Last Date in Bihar for Existing VAT, CST Dealers. Hi Friends in this article we provide complete details for how to register Bihar State old VAT Dealers at new GST Portal, How Bihar VAT Dealers Get Provision ID and Password for GST Registration etc. Now scroll down below n check more details for “GST Registration in Bihar for Existing VAT Dealers – GST Migration”
Recommended Article –
- GST Registration – Procedure, Rules, Forms, Documents Required
- Documents Required for GST Registration in India – Complete List
- FAQs on Registration under Goods and Service Tax (GST)
- GST Forms: Registration, Return Filing, Payment, Challan, Refund, Invoice
Procedure for GST Registration in Bihar State for Existing VAT Dealers
GST Registration Date Extended for Bihar VAT Dealers
GST Registration Date Extended for 15 Days – Good News for all Existing Tax Payers, GST Registration or GST Migration Window is again Start from 1st June 2017 and ended on 15th June 2017 (15-06-2017). CBEC Close GST Registration on 30th April 2017 but now CBEC give one more chance to all existing tax payers for migration at GST Portal for 15 Days..
GST Migration Restart Date – 1st June 2017 to 15th June 2017
More than 60 lakh taxpayers enrolled on GST Portal between 8th November 2016 and 30th April 2017. The Enrolment process has closed with effect from 1st May 2017. Data of all those who have signed the enrolment form will be migrated to the new GST System.
The enrolment window will reopen on 1st of June 2017 for taxpayers who could not enrol themselves as well as for those who enrolled but did not sign the enrolment form
Click to following link to know more details for GST Registration Last Date & Source of Above News
All PAN Validated Entities under Bihar Value Added Tax Act
Stage 1 – Information and Documents Required for GST Registration in Bihar State
There is the Following Document Required by the Entities before start the GST Reg Process
- Valid E-mail ID of the Entities.
- Valid Mobile No. of Entities.
- Valid Bank Account No Of the Entities.
- IFSC code of the Bank
(B) Document Required for VAT Registration in Bihar
|Particulars of Documents||File Size Format||Max Size|
|Evidence for different Entities:-||PDF Or JPEG||1 MB|
|Promoters/Partners/HUF –Photograph||JPEG||100 KB|
|Proof of Authorized Signatory||PDF Or JPEG||1MB|
|Photo of Authorized of signatory||JPEG||100 KB|
|First Page of Bank Passbook/Bank Statement (Page on which Account No, Bank Branch Address, Account Holder’s Name are disclose clearly.)||PDF Or JPEG||1 MB|
Stage 2 – Step by Step Process for GST Registration in Bihar State
- Go on www.biharcommercialtax.gov.in and Log in with VAT Id & Password.
- Click on GST link (which is blinking).
- After clicking give a provisional ID and password of GST.
- Go to www.gst.gov.in and Log in by provisional Id and password.
- After Log in there will be a FORM shown on screen.
- Fill up the information E-mail Id and Mobile No and click submit button.
- Receive two OTP on E-mail and Mobile.
- Fill up both OTP No on different place and submit.
- After that for GST ID No & password to fill up the information in given direction.
- Now you go on www.gst.gov.in and Log in with new ID and password.
- After Log in go on Enrollment Menu.
- Now on enrollment Application, Eight (8) tabs are available. They are Nature of business, Partner’s name, Authorized signatory, Principal Palace of business…etc…and verification/declaration tab has been closed in lastly.
- After complete each Tab click on “save & continue “button.
- Upload all required document in correct format & size.
- In present, it is not mandatory DSC for the Non-corporate Entities.
- After complete the all Tab, click on submit button.
- After successfully submission you received an ARN No (Which keeps safely for future reference when GST will be coming in force.)
Thanks – Ajay Kumar Suman
GST Registration of Existing Tax Payers at New GST Portal
Hi Friends We Provide Complete Registration Procedure for Existing Tax Payers in Separate Article with all Screenshots, Please Check Full Registration Procedure for registration on GST Portal by the State VAT Dealers I following article….
- GST Registration Formats, Download GST Tax Registration Forms
- GST Refund Formats, Download Refund Forms for Centre & Stat
- GST Invoice Rules, GST Tax Invoice, Download GST Invoice Format
- GST Payment Formats, Download GST Tax Payment Forms Format
- Returns Under GST, Returns Under Goods and Service Tax
- GST Definition, Objective, Framework, Action Plan & GST Scope
- When will GST be applicable – GST Bill Passed in Rajya Sabha
- What is IGST – Integrated GST (Integrated Goods and Services Tax)
- GST Rate – GST Rates in India, Worldwide GST Rates – Full Analysis