GST Rules 2017: Download Latest GST Rules 2017 issued by CBEC. Central Board of Excise and Customs issued NEW GST Rules 2017 on 2nd April 2017 and also release New GST Draft Rules 2017. Here you may check & Download following GST Rules – GST Composition Rules 2017, GST Valuation Rules 2017, GST Transition Rules 2017, GST ITC Rules 2017, GST Revised Invoice Rules 2017, GST Revised Payment Rules 2017, GST Revised Refund Rules 2017, GST Revised Registration Rules 2017, GST Revised Return Rules 2017. Now Check more details for GST Rules from below…
The introduction of Goods and Services Tax (GST) would be a very significant step in the field of indirect tax reforms in India. By amalgamating a large number of Central and State taxes into a single tax, it would mitigate cascading or double taxation in a major way and pave the way for a common national market. From the consumer point of view, the biggest advantage would be in terms of a reduction in the overall tax burden on goods, which is currently estimated to be around 25%-30%. Introduction of GST would also make Indian products competitive in the domestic and international markets. Studies show that this would have a boosting impact on economic growth. Last but not the least, this tax, because of its transparent and self-policing character, would be easier to administer.
GST Rules 2017
CBEC Release Revised GST Rules on 2n April 2017, Here below we provide all GST Rules 2017, you may read all GST Rules via online mode….Download link of these rules is also available very soon…..
GST Draft Rules 2017
CBEC Also release new Draft GST Rules 2017, check latest GST Rules from below…
Download GST Rules 2017
Currently Download links are not available, we uploaded these rules as soon possible and update below links as soon possible, till now you may check all GST Rules 2017 via online mode from above links…..
Recommended Articles –
- When will GST be applicable – GST Bill Passed in Rajya Sabha
- GST Definition, Objective, Framework, Action Plan & GST Scope
- Supply of Goods to Job Worker under GST Law – All Provisions
- Filing of GST Returns, Revision of return, Short Filing of Return
- Returns Under GST, Returns Under Goods and Service Tax
- GST Registration – Procedure, Rules, Forms, Documents Required
- GST Rate – GST Rates in India, Worldwide GST Rates – Full Analysis
- GST Forms: Registration, Return Filing, Payment, Challan, Refund, Invoice
- System Requirements for Using the GST Portal (www.gst.gov.in)
- GST Registration Formats, Download GST Registration Forms
- HSN Code List, Find HSN Code for Your Business
- GST Login @gst.gov.in. Steps by Step Guide to Login at New GST Portal