GST Registration – Procedure, Rules, Forms, Documents Required, Online Registration Steps. Find Complete procedure for Online GST Registration in India. Summary of Procedures and Documents required for registration on GST Portal by the State VAT Dealers. Check Registration Procedure Under GST. Registration of Existing Tax Payers at New GST Portal with Screenshots. GST Registration at New Portal. GSTN Portal India. gstindia registration. Check All GST Updates and GST Latest News from below. Now Scroll down below n Check all details for “GST Registration – Procedure, Rules, Forms, Documents Required”
In this article you may find complete details for GST Registration Procedure for Various States like – GST Registration in Rajasthan, Bihar, Gujarat, MP, UP, Kerala, Jharkhand, Delhi, Maharashtra, Kolkata, Andhra Pradesh, Goa, Punjab, Tamil Nadu, Uttarakhand, Telangana, West Bengal etc.. We Provide complete information regarding GST Registration for New Tax Payers and Existing VAT or Sales Tax Delaers. Now check more details for GST Registratio In India from below…GST Registration is Compulsory for All Old VAT, Exise, CST, Sales Tax dealers…
GST Registration – Procedure, Rules, Forms, Documents Required
GST Registration of Existing Tax Payers at New GST Portal
Hi Friends We Provide Complete Registration Procedure for Existing Tax Payers in Separate Article with all Screenshots, Please Check Full Registration Procedure for registration on GST Portal by the State VAT Dealers I following article….
GST Registration Date Extension – 12th May 2017
GST Registration Date Extended for 15 Days – Good News for all Existing Tax Payers, GST Registration or GST Migration Window is again Start from 1st June 2017 and ended on 15th June 2017 (15-06-2017). CBEC Close GST Registration on 30th April 2017 but now CBEC give one more chance to all existing tax payers for migration at GST Portal for 15 Days..
GST Migration Restart Date – 1st June 2017 to 15th June 2017
More than 60 lakh taxpayers enrolled on GST Portal between 8th November 2016 and 30th April 2017. The Enrolment process has closed with effect from 1st May 2017. Data of all those who have signed the enrolment form will be migrated to the new GST System.
The enrolment window will reopen on 1st of June 2017 for taxpayers who could not enrol themselves as well as for those who enrolled but did not sign the enrolment form
Click to following link to know more details for GST Registration Last Date & Source of Above News
GST Registration for Service Tax Dealers
Find complete details for GST Migration of Existing Service Tax, Excise Dealers 2017. Find all details form below…
State Wise GST Registration Procedure
Please click on Below State link and Find your Complete Procedure for GST Registration in your State…we also try to Provide Video guide for GST Registration in India…we also try to Provide GST Registration of Other States as soon Possible
Must Download –
- GST-Registration Consent Letter, Authorization Letter Format
- GST-Registration Schedule, GST-Registration last Dates All States 2017
- How to Register and Update Digital Signature (DSC) on GST Portal
How to Register on New GST Portal
- Step 1 – Every Existing Taxpayer require to Visit on GST Registration Portal By Using Following link https://www.gst.gov.in/
- Step 2 – Now Please Click on “New User Login” and then Select the check box to confirm the Terms and press continue
- Step 3 – Enter Provisional ID, Temporary Password & Captcha Received from your VAT Department and then press “LOGIN”
- Step 4 – Enter Email ID , Mobile number and click Continue
- Step 5 – OTP’s will be sent to your Email ID & Mobile no. Please Enter the OTP’s to the correspondent fields and Click Continue
- Step 6 – Enter Username and password for the next time login
- Step 7 – Enter Security Answers which will help you to reset the password incase if you forget your current password
- Step 8 – GST Login credentials created successfully, Now visit again on GST Portal and then click on “Exiting User Login” and Re-enter with your login credentials
- Step 9 – Please Follow Below Procedure for Further Instruction
- Step 10 – Fill all Require Details, upload Require Documents and Click Save & Continue
- Step 11 – Fill the Details of Proprietors/Partners of your Firm
- Step 12 – Fill the all other require Details, Upload the related documents and Click Save & Continue
- Step 13 – Fill the Complete Details of Authorized Signatory
- Step 14 – Enter Details, upload documents and Click Save & Continue
- Step 15 – Fill The Details of Principal place of business
- Step 16 – Enter Commodity Details and Save & Continue
- NOTE : In case you do not know the HSN Code: In the Search HSN Chapter by Name or Code field, type the matching character and from the displayed HSN Chapter list, scroll and select the appropriate HSN code.
- Step 17 – Fill the Details of Bank account and upload document
- Step 18 – Click Verification checkbox and submit with DSC
- Note : Digitally signing using DSC is mandatory in case of LLP and Companies
- Click the SUBMIT button to save the updated information and documents.
- Step 19 – Click Proceed (Note : Make sure your DSC dongle is inserted in your laptop/ desktop)
- Step 20 – Click Sign from the Pop-up window
- Step 21 – Note: To view the details of your DSC, click the View Certificate button.
- Step 22 – On successful submission it will show message on screen
NOTE : The success message is displayed after the validation of the DSC PIN. You will receive the acknowledgement in next 15 minutes on your registered email address and mobile number. Application Reference Number (ARN) receipt will be sent on your e-mail address and mobile number.
How to Check GST Registration Status, Track GST Registration Status
Click here to know complete details for how to check GST Application Status….
Steps to be followed for GST Registration in India
Who can be the primary Authorized Signatory in GST?
A primary Authorized Signatory is the person who is primarily responsible to perform action at the GST Common Portal on behalf of the taxpayer. All communication from the GST Common Portal relating to taxpayer will be sent to the primary Authorized Signatory.
|Type of Business||Who can be the Authorized Signatory?|
|Proprietor||The proprietor or any person authorized by the proprietor|
|Partnership||Any authorized partner or any person authorized by the partners|
|Company, LLP, Society or Trust||The person authorized by Board or Governing Body. can act as Primary Authorized Signator|
In case there is a single Authorized Signatory for a business entity, the single Authorized Signatory will be assumed to be the primary Authorized Signatory.
In case there are multiple Authorized Signatories for a single business entity, one Authorized Signatory need to be designated as primary Authorized Signatory. The e-mail address and mobile number of the Authorized Signatory needs to be provided during enrolment.
Note: The Authorized Signatory or Primary Authorized cannot be Minor in age….
Signing Authority for GST Registration
All applications, including any reply, to the notices, required to be submitted for the purpose of registration shall be filed electronically at the common portal with digital signature certificate or through e-signatures or through any other mode of signature as may be specified in this regard. The documents shall be signed by the following:
|Individual||Individual himself or some other person duly authorised by him|
|Individual is mentally incapacitated from attending his affairs||His guardian or by any other person competent to act on his behalf|
|HUF – where Karta is absent from India or Mentally incapacitated from attending his affairs||Any other adult member of HUF or authorised signatory of Karta|
|Government or Government Agency or local authority||Officer authorised in this behalf|
|Firm||Partner of firm not being minor or authorised signatory|
|AOP||Any member of the association or authorised signatory|
|Trust||Trustee or authorised signatory|
|Any other person||Some person competent to act on his behalf|
Solutions for Problems Faced By Taxpayers During GST Registration
|Problem Faced||Probable Cause||Suggested action by the tax authoritie|
|Taxpayer has not got Provisional ID and Password||Taxpayer’s PAN has not been validated and hence Prov ID was not created by GSTN.||The circle in charge should check the list from Nodal officer of the department and confirm this fact to the taxpayer. VAT Department should take steps to validate the PAN and share the VAT-TIN and PAN with GSTN so that Prov ID can be issued.|
|Taxpayer has multiple VAT-TINs against one PAN in the State.||Such cases are kept on hold by GSTN awaiting decision of GST Council Secretariat. Such cases will be taken up in January 2017 when their Prov ID and password will be communicated. The taxpayers should be advised to wait till then.|
|Prov ID and password is not working||Taxpayer has changed his PAN after December 2015. The Prov ID was issued on using old PAN as new PAN was not communicated by VAT department to GSTN.||If any amendment application is pending with VAT Department in this regard, the same should be cleared on priority. The new PAN along with VAT-TIN be communicated to GSTN after validating the new PAN. New Provisional ID and password will be issued by GSTN and communicated to State Tax Authority|
|Taxpayer is not able to access GST portal after creating User ID||Taxpayer has forgotten the password||He should answer the security questions on GST portal under forgot password option to retrieve the password.|
|Taxpayer has forgotten the password as well as the answers to security questions||The mechanism is being developed to enable such taxpayers to retrieve the password. The new mechanism has to ensure that password goes to the genuine taxpayer and not to an imposter. The taxpayers who have called up the Helpdesk and got Tickets issued, will be contacted by Helpdesk soon.|
GST Registration under GST Law
Schedule V of the Revised Model GST Law provides cases, where persons are required to obtain registration for the purpose of this Act. Definition of person is given in Section 2(73) of the Act which includes an individual, HUF, company, firm, LLP, AOP or BOI whether incorporated or not, corporation or Government company, body corporate incorporated outside India, cooperative society, local authority, government, societies, trusts, and every artificial juridical persons. The definition of person is therefore enough to cover every legal form of person. The levy is however on a taxable person. As per Section 10, taxable person means a person who is registered or is liable to be registered under Schedule V of the Act.
GST New Registration or GST Fresh Registration
Please Note – New GST Registration is Not Started at this time, currently government migrate only existing taxpayers at new gst portal. Keep visit to our site, we will update you when GST Registration is started for NEW Taxpayers. Thanks…
If any user interested for GST Registration at this time then first he will require to register at state vat department and then require to migrate at New GST Portal….
Application for Registration > FORM : GST REG-01
Above form has two parts A and B
- Part A for Verification (before applying Registration)
- Part B for application
Verification Procedure (PART A)
- Before applying for registration one has to declare his PAN, Mobile number and e-Mail address in Part A of above form which are validated by department in following manner
- PAN : Through CBDT Database
- Mobile No. and E-Mail Address : Through OTP
- After Successful verification an application reference number shall be generated and communicated to applicant on mobile number and E-Mail Address provided by him
Submission of application (PART B)
- Using generated reference number application to be submitted in PART B duly signed along with all required documents
- After receipt of application Acknowledgement shall be issued electronically in FORM : GST REG-02
Verification of application (RULE 2)
- After submission application goes to proper officer who shall examine the application, if found correct approve grant of registration within three days of submission of application.
- If application submitted found to be deficient or proper officer needs more clarification, he may intimate electronically in FORM : GST REG-03 within three working days from date of application.
- Then applicant shall furnish electronically such information, clarification sounght in FORM : GST REG-04 within seven working days from receipt of such intimation
- Where proper officer is satisfied with the clarification, document furnished, he may approve grant of registration within seven working days from receipt of such information or clarification
- Where proper officer is not satisfied with the information or clarification furnished, he shall for reasons to be recorded in writing reject the application and inform applicant in FORM : GST REG-05
- In following cases application for grant of registration is deemed to have been approved
- if proper officer fails to take any action
- within three working days from date of submission of application or;
- within seven working days from date of receipt of clarification or information/document furnished by applicant.
Issue of Registration Certificate (Rule 3)
Where application for grant of registration is approved as per RULE 2, a certificate of registration is issued in FORM : GST REG-06
Effective date of registration is as under :
- From date on which person becomes liable to registration, if application has been submitted within thirty days from that date.
- Effective date shall be date of grant of registration as per RULE 2,. If application submitted after thirty days.
Documents Required for GST Registration
Hello Friends we write full article on Documents Required for GST Registration, Please check following article for more details….In this article you may find full list of all required documents for GST Registration….
GST Registration Flow Chart
Thanks to CA Pradeep Sharma for this Awesome Chart
- FAQs on Registration under Goods and Service Tax (GST)
- GST-Registration Procedure for Existing Delhi VAT Dealers (DVAT)
- GST-Registration Schedule on New GST Portal for Your State
- GST-Registration in Gujarat for Existing VAT Dealers – GST Migration
- GST-Registration in MP for Existing VAT Dealers (mptax) – Full Procedure
- GST-Registration in Rajasthan for Existing VAT Dealers – Full Procedure
- Procedure for GST-Registration in Bihar State for Existing VAT Dealers
- Returns Under GST, Returns Under Goods and Service Tax
- GST Definition, Objective, Framework, Action Plan & GST Scope
- When will GST be applicable – GST Bill Passed in Rajya Sabh
- GST Forms: Registration, Return Filing, Payment, Challan, Refund, Invoice