GST Registration – Procedure, Rules, Forms, Documents Required, Online Registration Steps. All you need to know about GST New Registration Procedure 2017, Find Complete procedure for Online GST Registration in India. Summary of Procedures and Documents required for registration on GST Portal by the State VAT Dealers. Check Registration Procedure Under GST. Registration of Existing Tax Payers at New GST Portal with Screenshots. GST Registration at New Portal. GSTN Portal India. gstindia registration. Check All GST Updates and GST Latest News from below. Now Scroll down below n Check all details for “GST Registration – Procedure, Rules, Forms, Documents Required”
In this article you may find complete details for GST Registration Procedure for Various States like – GST Registration in Rajasthan, Bihar, Gujarat, MP, UP, Kerala, Jharkhand, Delhi, Maharashtra, Kolkata, Andhra Pradesh, Goa, Punjab, Tamil Nadu, Uttarakhand, Telangana, West Bengal etc.. We Provide complete information regarding GST Registration for New Tax Payers and Existing VAT or Sales Tax Delaers. Now check more details for GST Registratio In India from below…GST Registration is Compulsory for All Old VAT, Exise, CST, Sales Tax dealers…
GST Registration – Procedure, Rules, Forms, Documents Required
Good News – GST New registration at the GST portal Start from 25th June 2017. If any want fresh registration at GST Portal then please apply after 25th June 2017…..
GST New Registration Procedure
Latest Update – GST Login Process is Started Now, Please Register or Login at GST Portal By Using Following links
GST New Registration Procedure – Step by Step guide with Screenshots
GST Registration & Login Links for Taxpayers
|Enrolment status of all States||Find a GST Practitioner|
|Register Now (New User)||Pay Tax|
|Existing user Login|
GST New Registration Procedure – Step by Step guide with Screenshots
GST Links for Practitioners
|Register Now||Find a Taxpayer|
Important Updates on GST Portal
keep visit to our site for more updates…
GST Registration of Existing Tax Payers at New GST Portal
Hello Friends We Provide Complete Registration Procedure for Existing Tax Payers in Separate Article with all Screenshots, Please Check Full Registration Procedure for registration on GST Portal by the State VAT Dealers by following article….
Final Step after GST Registration or GST Migration
1. If you are a Taxpayer having received Acknowledgement Reference Number (ARN Number):
- You should be able to download the Provisional Registration Certificate from “Download Certificates” at GST website from 27th June 2017.
2. If you are a Taxpayer, who has saved the enrolment form with all details but has not submitted the same with DSC, E-Sign or EVC:
- You will receive the ARN at your registered email ID, if the data given are successfully validated after 27th June 2017.
- In case of validation failure (data like PAN not matching), you should be able to login at the same portal from 27th June 2017 onwards and correct the errors. You can refer the registered email for details of the errors.
3. If you are a Taxpayer, who has partially completed the enrolment form:
- You can login at the portal on the above mentioned date and complete the rest of the form.
4. If you are not an existing Taxpayer and wish to register newly under GST
- You would be able to apply for new registration at the GST portal from 25th June 2017.
Click here to download GST Registration Certificate (Link available from 27th June 2017)
GST Registration Last Date Extended
GST Date Extended Latest News (15-06-2017) – GST Date is extended and Registrations will re-open from 25th June 2017 (25-06-2017) and continue for 3 months as per Rules
Existing Taxpayers of VAT, Service Tax, Central Excise
DO NOT WORRY
- If you have not enrolled for GST yet, or
- If you have activated your account under enrolment but not submitted the application
ENROLMENT WINDOW WILL REOPEN ON 25th JUNE 2017 AND CONTINUE FOR 3 MONTHS AS PER RULE.
Also note that your provisional ID will be your GST Identification Number (GSTIN).
All Central Excise/Service Tax taxpayers who have either not activated, or have not been able to submit enrolment forms yet, please DO NOT panic. Enrolment reopens on 25th-JUNE and will remain open beyond 1-JULY
GST Migration Window is re-open from 25-06-2017, please login by using below links and complete your GST Registration as soon possible…
GST Registration Date Extended for 3 months – Good News for all Existing Tax Payers, GST Registration or GST Migration Window is again Start from 25th June 2017 and ended on 30th September 2017 (30-09-2017).
GST Login Process Restart form 25th June 2017, Please complete your GST Migration before 30th September 2017.
- Click here to know more about how to login at GST Portal
- Click here to know more about GST-Registration Last Dates
After login at GST Portal or Creating New user ID and password, you may follow below procedure to enter you business details….
GST Registration for Service Tax Dealers
Find complete details for GST Migration of Existing Service Tax, Excise Dealers 2017. Find all details form below…
State Wise GST Registration Procedure
Please click on Below State link and Find your Complete Procedure for GST Registration in your State…we also try to Provide Video guide for GST Registration in India…we also try to Provide GST Registration of Other States as soon Possible
Must Download –
- GST-Registration Consent Letter, Authorization Letter Format
- GST-Registration Schedule, GST-Registration last Dates All States 2017
- How to Register and Update Digital Signature (DSC) on GST Portal
How to Register on New GST Portal
- Step 1 – Every Existing Taxpayer require to Visit on GST Registration Portal By Using Following link https://www.gst.gov.in/
- Step 2 – Now Please Click on “New User Login” and then Select the check box to confirm the Terms and press continue
- Step 3 – Enter Provisional ID, Temporary Password & Captcha Received from your VAT Department and then press “LOGIN”
- Step 4 – Enter Email ID , Mobile number and click Continue
- Step 5 – OTP’s will be sent to your Email ID & Mobile no. Please Enter the OTP’s to the correspondent fields and Click Continue
- Step 6 – Enter Username and password for the next time login
- Step 7 – Enter Security Answers which will help you to reset the password incase if you forget your current password
- Step 8 – GST Login credentials created successfully, Now visit again on GST Portal and then click on “Exiting User Login” and Re-enter with your login credentials
- Step 9 – Please Follow Below Procedure for Further Instruction
- Step 10 – Fill all Require Details, upload Require Documents and Click Save & Continue
- Step 11 – Fill the Details of Proprietors/Partners of your Firm
- Step 12 – Fill the all other require Details, Upload the related documents and Click Save & Continue
- Step 13 – Fill the Complete Details of Authorized Signatory
- Step 14 – Enter Details, upload documents and Click Save & Continue
- Step 15 – Fill The Details of Principal place of business
- Step 16 – Enter Commodity Details and Save & Continue
- NOTE : In case you do not know the HSN Code: In the Search HSN Chapter by Name or Code field, type the matching character and from the displayed HSN Chapter list, scroll and select the appropriate HSN code.
- Step 17 – Fill the Details of Bank account and upload document
- Step 18 – Click Verification checkbox and submit with DSC
- Note : Digitally signing using DSC is mandatory in case of LLP and Companies
- Click the SUBMIT button to save the updated information and documents.
- Step 19 – Click Proceed (Note : Make sure your DSC dongle is inserted in your laptop/ desktop)
- Step 20 – Click Sign from the Pop-up window
- Step 21 – Note: To view the details of your DSC, click the View Certificate button.
- Step 22 – On successful submission it will show message on screen
NOTE : The success message is displayed after the validation of the DSC PIN. You will receive the acknowledgement in next 15 minutes on your registered email address and mobile number. Application Reference Number (ARN) receipt will be sent on your e-mail address and mobile number.
How to Check GST Registration Status, Track GST Registration Status
Click here to know complete details for how to check GST Application Status….
Problems Faced at GST Portal and there Solutions
Not able to logged in at GST Portal
If GST is reporting invalid provisional id and password at the time of registration, then clear the browser’s cache first. That is, delete your browsing history. Log on to GST’s website again. You will get a 10 digit token name. If you get a 9 digit token number then put the 0 ahead. If this problem comes back to you then please contact the GST Helpdesk.
Not getting OTP
If you are not getting a One Time Password (OTP) on the registered mobile number, then check that your phone number is not registered for ‘Do Not Disturb’, due to which the message is not coming. Please register your phone’s ‘do not disturb’ service and start the registration process of GST again. If your e-mail does not have a one-time password, check it in your spam folder.
Steps to be followed for GST Registration in India
Who can be the primary Authorized Signatory in GST?
A primary Authorized Signatory is the person who is primarily responsible to perform action at the GST Common Portal on behalf of the taxpayer. All communication from the GST Common Portal relating to taxpayer will be sent to the primary Authorized Signatory.
|Type of Business||Who can be the Authorized Signatory?|
|Proprietor||The proprietor or any person authorized by the proprietor|
|Partnership||Any authorized partner or any person authorized by the partners|
|Company, LLP, Society or Trust||The person authorized by Board or Governing Body. can act as Primary Authorized Signator|
In case there is a single Authorized Signatory for a business entity, the single Authorized Signatory will be assumed to be the primary Authorized Signatory.
In case there are multiple Authorized Signatories for a single business entity, one Authorized Signatory need to be designated as primary Authorized Signatory. The e-mail address and mobile number of the Authorized Signatory needs to be provided during enrolment.
Note: The Authorized Signatory or Primary Authorized cannot be Minor in age….
Signing Authority for GST Registration
All applications, including any reply, to the notices, required to be submitted for the purpose of registration shall be filed electronically at the common portal with digital signature certificate or through e-signatures or through any other mode of signature as may be specified in this regard. The documents shall be signed by the following:
|Individual||Individual himself or some other person duly authorised by him|
|Individual is mentally incapacitated from attending his affairs||His guardian or by any other person competent to act on his behalf|
|HUF – where Karta is absent from India or Mentally incapacitated from attending his affairs||Any other adult member of HUF or authorised signatory of Karta|
|Government or Government Agency or local authority||Officer authorised in this behalf|
|Firm||Partner of firm not being minor or authorised signatory|
|AOP||Any member of the association or authorised signatory|
|Trust||Trustee or authorised signatory|
|Any other person||Some person competent to act on his behalf|
Solutions for Problems Faced By Taxpayers During GST Registration
|Problem Faced||Probable Cause||Suggested action by the tax authoritie|
|Taxpayer has not got Provisional ID and Password||Taxpayer’s PAN has not been validated and hence Prov ID was not created by GSTN.||The circle in charge should check the list from Nodal officer of the department and confirm this fact to the taxpayer. VAT Department should take steps to validate the PAN and share the VAT-TIN and PAN with GSTN so that Prov ID can be issued.|
|Taxpayer has multiple VAT-TINs against one PAN in the State.||Such cases are kept on hold by GSTN awaiting decision of GST Council Secretariat. Such cases will be taken up in January 2017 when their Prov ID and password will be communicated. The taxpayers should be advised to wait till then.|
|Prov ID and password is not working||Taxpayer has changed his PAN after December 2015. The Prov ID was issued on using old PAN as new PAN was not communicated by VAT department to GSTN.||If any amendment application is pending with VAT Department in this regard, the same should be cleared on priority. The new PAN along with VAT-TIN be communicated to GSTN after validating the new PAN. New Provisional ID and password will be issued by GSTN and communicated to State Tax Authority|
|Taxpayer is not able to access GST portal after creating User ID||Taxpayer has forgotten the password||He should answer the security questions on GST portal under forgot password option to retrieve the password.|
|Taxpayer has forgotten the password as well as the answers to security questions||The mechanism is being developed to enable such taxpayers to retrieve the password. The new mechanism has to ensure that password goes to the genuine taxpayer and not to an imposter. The taxpayers who have called up the Helpdesk and got Tickets issued, will be contacted by Helpdesk soon.|
GST Registration under GST Law
In any tax system, registration is the most fundamental requirement for identification of tax payers ensuring tax compliance in the economy. Registration of any business entity under the GST Law implies obtaining a unique number from the concerned tax authorities for the purpose of collecting tax on behalf of the government and to avail Input Tax Credit for the taxes on his inward supplies. Without registration, a person can neither collect tax from his customers nor claim any input Tax Credit of tax paid by him.
Documents Required for GST Registration
Hello Friends we write full article on Documents Required for GST Registration, Please check following article for more details….In this article you may find full list of all required documents for GST Registration….
Who require to Register Under GST Regime
GST being a tax on the event of “supply”, every supplier needs to get registered. However, small businesses having all India aggregate turnover below Rupees 20 lakh (10 lakh if business is in Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, J&K, Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Manipur, Mizoram, Sikkim, Meghalaya, Nagaland or Tripura) need not register. The small businesses, having turnover below the threshold limit can, however, voluntarily opt to register.
The aggregate turnover includes supplies made by him on behalf of his principals, but excludes the value of job-worked goods if he is a job worker. But persons who are engaged exclusively in the business of supplying goods or services or both that are not liable to tax or wholly exempt from tax or an agriculturist, to the extent of supply of produce out of cultivation of land are not liable to register under GST.
GST New Registration or GST Fresh Registration
Please Note – GST New Registration is Started now, please Follow below links to Register as new user at GST Portal
If any user interested for GST Registration at this time then first he will require to register at state vat department and then require to migrate at New GST Portal….
Application for Registration > FORM : GST REG-01
Above form has two parts A and B
- Part A for Verification (before applying Registration)
- Part B for application
Verification Procedure (PART A)
- Before applying for registration one has to declare his PAN, Mobile number and e-Mail address in Part A of above form which are validated by department in following manner
- PAN : Through CBDT Database
- Mobile No. and E-Mail Address : Through OTP
- After Successful verification an application reference number shall be generated and communicated to applicant on mobile number and E-Mail Address provided by him
Submission of application (PART B)
- Using generated reference number application to be submitted in PART B duly signed along with all required documents
- After receipt of application Acknowledgement shall be issued electronically in FORM : GST REG-02
Verification of application
- The application shall be forwarded to the proper officer who shall examine the application and the accompanying documents and if the same are found to be in order, approve the grant of registration to the applicant within three working days from the date of submission of application. ]
- Where the application submitted under rule 1 is found to be deficient, either in terms of any information or any document required to be furnished under the said rule, or where the proper officer requires any clarification with regard to any information provided in the application or documents furnished therewith, he may issue a notice to the applicant electronically in FORMGST REG-03 within three working days from the date of submission of application and the applicant shall furnish such clarification, information or documents electronically, in FORM GST REG-04, within seven working days from the date of receipt of such notice .
- Explanation.- The clarification includes modification or correction of particulars declared in the application for registration, other than PAN, State, mobile number and e-mail address declared in Part A of FORM GST REG-01.
- Where the proper officer is satisfied with the clarification, information or documents furnished by the applicant, he may approve the grant of registration to the applicant within seven working days from the date of receipt of such clarification or information or documents.
- Where no reply is furnished by the applicant in response to the notice issued under sub-rule (2) within the prescribed period or where the proper officer is not satisfied with the clarification, information or documents furnished, he shall, for reasons to be recorded in writing, reject such application and inform the applicant electronically in GST REG-05.
- If the proper officer fails to take any action
- (a) within three working days from the date of submission of application, or
- (b) within seven working days from the date of receipt of clarification, information or documents furnished by the applicant under sub-rule (2),
the application for grant of registration shall be deemed to have been approved.
Issue of Registration Certificate (Rule 3)
Where application for grant of registration is approved as per RULE 2, a certificate of registration is issued in FORM : GST REG-06
Effective date of registration is as under :
- From date on which person becomes liable to registration, if application has been submitted within thirty days from that date.
- Effective date shall be date of grant of registration as per RULE 2,. If application submitted after thirty days.
- FAQs on Registration under Goods and Service Tax (GST)
- GST-Registration Procedure for Existing Delhi VAT Dealers (DVAT)
- GST-Registration Schedule on New GST Portal for Your State
- GST-Registration in Gujarat for Existing VAT Dealers – GST Migration
- GST-Registration in MP for Existing VAT Dealers (mptax) – Full Procedure
- GST-Registration in Rajasthan for Existing VAT Dealers – Full Procedure
- Procedure for GST-Registration in Bihar State for Existing VAT Dealers
- Returns Under GST, Returns Under Goods and Service Tax
- GST Definition, Objective, Framework, Action Plan & GST Scope
- When will GST be applicable – GST Bill Passed in Rajya Sabh
- GST Forms: Registration, Return Filing, Payment, Challan, Refund, Invoice