GST Registration Procedure for Existing Telangana VAT Dealers (TGVAT). GST Migration Procedure for Existing VAT Dealers of Telangana State. Check GST Enrollment Procedure for Telangana VAT Dealers. Steps to Register at New GST Portal by Telangana VAT, CST & Excise Dealers. As you are aware that Goods and Service Tax is to be implemented from 1st July 2017 and we understand that as a Taxpayer you would like to continue your business operations under GST regime. GSTN will seek the details under the provisions of proposed model goods and Service Tax Act (GST Act).
Check Procedure for GST Registration in Telangana State for old VAT Dealers. Telangana existing dealers GST Registration Procedure. Full Process of Enrollment in GST for Telangana for existing VAT dealer. GST Registration Process in Telangana for Old VAT, Sales Tax Dealers. GST Registration Last Date in Telangana for Existing VAT, CST Dealers. Hi Friends in this article we provide complete details for how to register Telangana State old VAT Dealers at new GST Portal, How Telangana VAT Dealers Get Provision ID and Password for GST Registration etc. Now scroll down below n check more details for “GST Registration Procedure for Existing Telangana VAT Dealers – GST Migration”
GST Registration Procedure for Existing Telangana VAT Dealers (TGVAT)
How to get Provisional ID by Existing VAT Dealers of Telangana
VAT Registered Dealers of Telangana have to do enrollment for GST from 01/01/2017 to 15-06-2017. Provisional ID and Password has been sent at Dealers Login which can be used for Enrollment at GST Portal….
GST Registration Date Extended for Telangana Dealers
GST Date Extended (15-06-2017) – GST Date is extended and Registrations will re-open from 25th June 2017 (25-06-2017) as per
GST Registration Date Extended for 15 Days – Good News for all Existing Tax Payers, GST Registration or GST Migration Window is again Start from 1st June 2017 and ended on 15th June 2017 (15-06-2017). CBEC Close GST Registration on 30th April 2017 but now CBEC give one more chance to all existing tax payers for migration at GST Portal for 15 Days..
GST Migration Restart Date – 1st June 2017 to 15th June 2017
More than 60 lakh taxpayers enrolled on GST Portal between 8th November 2016 and 30th April 2017. The Enrolment process has closed with effect from 1st May 2017. Data of all those who have signed the enrolment form will be migrated to the new GST System.
The enrolment window will reopen on 1st of June 2017 for taxpayers who could not enrol themselves as well as for those who enrolled but did not sign the enrolment form
Click to following link to know more details for GST Registration Last Date & Source of Above News
Registration Date – 1st January 2017 and end on 15th June 2017
It is to inform that Data Migration of the existing VAT and TOT dealers to the Goods Service Tax Network (GSTN) database has commenced across the nation.
Important Alert : GSTN Migration – Issue of GSTN Provisional ID’s & Passwords to begin soon ! Please check your e-Mail /VATIS login for details.
As per the schedule communicated by GSTN, the migration will begin in a phased manner, the phase 1 starting 8-Nov-2016. Migration of Tax Payers of Telangana is being taken up in Phase 3, kick starting 01-Jan-2017.
However, the preparatory works before the actual migration of Tax Payers have begun in right earnest in the Commercial Taxes Department.
It is to be noted that the mandatory requirement for a dealer to migrate to GSTN is the availability of a valid PAN for the existing dealer. Hence PAN validation exercise is being taken by all field officers of the Commercial Taxes Department. Dealers who have not provided a valid PAN are requested to provide the valid PAN either online or submit it to their concerned circles officers immediately.
In the first step, the following data fields of the dealers having valid PAN’s will be migrated automatically to GSTN database:
- PAN of the Business
- Legal Name of Business
- Status of the business
On migration of these 4 fields, a User name (Provisional ID) and password will be generated against every dealer and shared with State CTDs which will then be communicated to every dealer. A provisional Certificate of migration in form GST REG-21, incorporating the provisional ID (GSTN) there in, will be made available on the common portal.
Using these user credentials, the dealer has to log onto the GSTN portal (http://www.gst.gov.in/) , fill in the remaining details, upload the relevant documents and complete the enrolment process. (inform REG-20)
It is important to note that every existing dealer under all acts i.e. VAT, Entertainment Tax and Luxury Tax and having a valid PAN will be is to be enrolled on the GSTN portal, irrespective of any turnover limit and provisional ID will be issued. On completion of the enrolment, dealer will be issued a final Registration Certificate with the GSTIN.
This Enrolment under the GST is common for both Central GST and the State GST.
In view of the above mentioned process, all dealers are requested to ensure the following:
- Ensure that they have provided the correct PAN with correct name in existing VAT/TOT /ET/LT database
- User Name /Password will be communicates by C.T. Department in due course of time.
- Complete the enrolment process on GSTN portal and obtain final registration certificate with GSTIN
GST Registration for Existing Tax Payers at New GST Portal
Hi Friends We Provide Complete Registration Procedure for Existing Tax Payers in Separate Article with all Screenshots, Please Check Full Registration Procedure for registration by Existing Dealers on GST Portal by the State VAT Dealers on following article….
GST Registration Procedure for Existing Telangana VAT Dealers
- Step 1 – Please Collect Provision ID From Telangana VAT Department Website. https://www.tgct.gov.in/ (Provisional ID and Password is Available on all Dealers Login)
- Step 2: Now Please Visit on New GST Portal “https://www.gst.gov.in/” and click on “New User login”, Please accept Terms and Conditions and Click on “Continue” Button and Then Please Enter your Provisional ID and Password.
- Step 3: Now Please Enter mobile Number and email id of the authorized signatory of the business entity. All future correspondence from the GST portal (www.gst.gov.in) will be sent on this registered mobile number and email id.
- Other Steps.
- Receive two OTP on E-mail and Mobile.
- Fill up both OTP No on different place and submit.
- After that for GST ID No & password to fill up the information in given direction.
- Now you go on www.gst.gov.in and Log in with new ID and password.
- After Log in go on Enrollment Menu.
- Now on enrollment Application, Eight (8) tabs are available. They are Nature of business, Partner’s name, Authorized signatory, Principal Palace of business…etc…and verification/declaration tab has been closed in lastly.
- After complete each Tab click on “save & continue “button”.
- Upload all required document in correct format & size.
- In present, it is not mandatory DSC for the Non-corporate Entities.
- After complete the all Tab, click on submit button.
- After successfully submission you received an ARN No (Which keeps safely for future reference when GST will be coming in force.)
In case of any queries, the taxpayer can contact on the Helpdesk Number (0124-4688999/ 0175- 2225192) or email id (email@example.com).
Document Required for GST Registration in Telangana
(A) Information Required for GST Registration By Telangana VAT Dealers
Before enrolling with the GST Common Portal, you must ensure to have the following information:
- Provisional ID received from State/ Central Authorities
- Password received from the State/ Central Authorities
- Valid E-mail Address
- Valid Mobile Number
- Bank Account Number
- Bank IFSC
(B) Document Required for GST Registration in Telangana
|Particulars of Documents||File Size Format||Max Size|
|Evidence for different Entities:-Partnership –Partnership DeedOther-Certificate of Registration Registered under any Act.||PDF Or JPEG||1 MB|
|Promoters/Partners/HUF –Photograph||JPEG||100 KB|
|Proof of Authorized Signatory||PDF Or JPEG||1MB|
|Photo of Authorized of signatory||JPEG||100 KB|
|First Page of Bank Passbook/Bank Statement (Page on which Account No, Bank Branch Address, Account Holder’s Name are disclose clearly.)||PDF Or JPEG||1 MB|
In case you are unable to upload any document, check the Internet connectivity, file size and format of the document you are trying to upload.
- GST Registration for Existing HP VAT Dealers – Himachal Pradesh
- GST Registration in Gujarat for Existing VAT Dealers – GST Migration
- GST Registration in MP for Existing VAT Dealers (mptax) – Full Procedure
- GST Registration in Rajasthan for Existing VAT Dealers – Full Procedure
- Procedure for GST Registration in Bihar State for Existing VAT Dealers
- GST Registration Procedure for Existing Punjab VAT Dealers
- FAQs on Registration under Goods and Service Tax (GST)
- GST Definition, Objective, Framework, Action Plan & GST Scope
- When will GST be applicable – GST Bill Passed in Rajya Sabha
If you have any query regarding “GST Registration Procedure for Existing Telangana VAT Dealers” then please tell us via below comment box….