GST App, GST Android App, GST India Android APK, GST Offline App. GST Act Offline Android App. Android App for GST 2017, IGST 2017, SGST 2017, GST in Hindi. Download GST APK From Play Store. GST is going to simplify the current system of tax. GST enrolment has to be done separately. You will be able to file your Returns (GSTR-1, GSTR-2, GSTR-3 etc.) with GSTN directly with this app. GST India Help App helps you to get info about GST (Goods and Service Tax) bill in Hindi and English with Latest News about GST. Our GST Android App enables user to get the latest news and articles for GST in India.
GST App, GST Android App
Latest Update – This GST App Content is updated with Revised GST Model GST Law and Revised IGST Model Law Published on 25th November 2016, You may access GST Act and IGST Act Without Internet.
GST India Help app is final destination for all Latest Goods and Service Tax Updates, GST News, GST Registration, GST Information, GST Articles, GST Draft Law, GST Model Law, GST Act, GST Enrollment, GST Registration Schedule, GST Rates, FAQ’s on GST, GST Returns, GST in Hindi, GST Hindi Articles, GST Offline Sections, GST Online Sections, GST Forms, latest updates for GST, GST, SGST, CGST, IGST, GST, GST Section Wise Details, GST Chapter Wise Details, Applicability of GST etc. Free Offline GST app of Goods & Services Tax Bill India
The app keeps its users well informed on the GST through GST news and explains the working of GST India under GST draft law. The application is compatible with the Android version 4.1 and above. It comes with light configuration and simple User Interface.
Features of GST Android App –
- Complete Details for GST Applicability (GST is Applicable from 1st July 2017)
- GST Online Help
- GST Latest News 2017
- Read GST Sections in offline Mode
- Read IGST Law in Offline Mode
- GST Sections Chapter Wise
- Add Note in Offline GST Sections
- Save Bookmark Option in offline Sections
- Send Query to us option
- GST and IGST Sections in Online Mode
- GST in Hindi Option, Get GST Updates in Hindi
- Option for Share GST Content on Various Social Media Platforms
- Knowledge and Solutions
Screenshots of our GST Android App
Read Latest GST Articles on Following Topics
Registration Under GST, Migration Under GST, GST Enrollment, Procedure for GST Migration for Existing VAT, CST, Service Tax, and Excise Dealers, Administration Under GST, Advance Ruling under GST, Appeals And Revision Under GST, Assessment Under GST, Audit Under GST Law, Demands And Recovery Under GST, Job Work Under GST, Input Tax Credit Under GST, Supply of Goods and Services, Place of Supply Rules, Impact of GST on Various Industries, Electronic Commerce, Inspection, Search, Seizure And Arrest, Penalties Under GST, Payment of Tax Under GST, Composition Scheme Under GST, Offences and Penalties Under GST, Returns Under GST, Refunds Under GST, Transfer of Input Tax Credit, Transitional Provision Under GST Law etc.
Download GST Forms
The Government has brought special forms that will be considered under the GST regime. You can go through the e-copy of the GST forms available in the app. The forms are important as these will be required to be filled by every taxpayer in India. The users can get a better understanding by reading the form types and know more about the registration and return process.
You May Download Following GST Forms by using “GST India Help” App in PDF Format and in Excel Format….
- Revised Draft GST Laws Release on 25-11-2016
- FAQ’s on GST in All Indian Languages like – Hindi, Punjabi, Telugu, Kannada, Gujarati, Malayalam etc
- GST Registration Formats (REG 01, REG 02 etc.)
- GST Payment Formats (GST PMT 1, 2, 3 etc)
- GST Return Formats (GSTR 1, GSTR 2, GSTR 3 etc.)
- GST Invoice Forms (INV 1)
GST Registration Process Help – This section contain A to Z steps for the enrolment process in the GST. The user will be redirected to the official GST India portal where they can login with their enrolment id and password.
GST Login – The User will be able to log in to the official GST website www.gst.gov.in through the GST helpline mobile application easily.
GST Final Rates – This section provide complete details for GST rates proposed in the GST council meeting i.e. 0%, 5%, 12%, 18% and 28% (with cess). The goods will be included under these mentioned GST rates after the implementation of the GST Law in India.
If you have any query or suggestion regarding “GST App, GST Android App, GST India Android APK, GST Offline App” then please tell us via below comment box……
- GST Rate in India, GST Rates in India 2017 (Item Wise GST List in PDF)
- GST Registration Status, Track GST Registration Status, Know GSTIN
- GST Refund Status, Track GST Refund Status via online Mode 2017
- GST Login @gst.gov.in. Steps by Step Guide to Login at New GST Portal
- How to Register and Update Digital Signature (DSC) on GST Portal
- GST Registration – Procedure, Rules, Forms, Documents Required
- GST Forms: Registration, Return Filing, Payment, Challan, Refund, Invoice
- HSN Code List, Find HSN Code for Your Business
- ITC under GST, Input Tax Credit Mechanism under GST Regime
- GST Due Dates: Return, Payment, Registration, TDS, TCS, Challan
- Tax Payment in GST Regime, Steps to Make GST Payment at GST Portal
- GST Refund – GST Refund Claims, Payment of Wrong Tax, Documentation
- Place of Supply under GST With Examples, Place of Supply of Services